"Stay With Me" is the sixth episode of the second season and the eighteenth episode of Finding Carter overall.
- Grant's therapist has suggested he try pills for his anxiety.
- Shay has been running drugs for fifteen years.
- Shay doesn't like Carter, because she thinks Crash is better than him.
- Crash's father dealt drugs and wanted out.
- When he was five, Crash once slept with his dad in his truck before he left for Iraq.
- Shay is an identity theft and a gun-and-drug trafficker.
|This gallery only shows four random pictures for the episode, "Stay With Me". A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|
- ↑ Kondolojy, Amanda. "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball Tops Night + '19 Kids and Counting', 'Deadliest Catch', NHL Hockey & More". TV By the Numbers.