Carter Wilson (born Lyndon Wilson) was kidnapped from her front yard when she was three years old by Lori Stevens, who then raised her as her own daughter, under the name of "Carter Stevens".
- Carter Wilson
- Benjamin Wallace - biological lovechild of David Wilson and Lori Stevens.
- David Wilson - biological father of Carter.
- Elizabeth Wilson - biological and birth mother of Carter.
- Taylor Wilson - twin sister of Carter.
- Grant Wilson - younger brother of Carter.
- Max - childhood friend of Carter.
Carter testified Lori is her kidnapper and Elizabeth, her mother; she also stated "Carter Wilson" as her chosen and legal name. Lori's defense attorney asked questions about Carter's recent visit to see Lori in the wake of her suicide attempt. The attorney repeated in court exactly what Carter said to Lori during her visit, in addition to bringing up the "Love you more" phrases.
|This article is a stub. Please help Finding Carter Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text. First-time visiting/contributing? Please refer to our Manual of Style.