"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is the third episode of the second season and the fifteenth episode of Finding Carter overall.
- Max's parents are divorced.
- The family meeting was talked about on Twitter using the hashtag #WilsonFamilyMeeting.
- Elizabeth and David separate.
- Max decided on a red tie, and Taylor wore a red dress.
- The scene wherein Anne was more interested in Carter going to Stanford had the hashtag #StealingStanford.
- Taylor gets all play-by-by when she's drunk, something that Max likes about her.
- The confrontational scene between Taylor and Carter was marked with the hashtag #SisterShowdown.
|This gallery only shows four random pictures for the episode, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|
- ↑ Bibel, Sara. "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Deadliest Catch' Wins Night, 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills', 'Justified', 'Being Mary Jane' & More". TV By the Numbers.
|Season 1||Pilot • The Birds • Drive • Now You See Me • The Heat • The Fugitive • Throw Momma From the Train • Half Baked • Do the Right Thing • Love Story • The Long Goodbye • One Hour Photo|
|Season 2||Love the Way You Lie • Shut Up and Drive • We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together • Pretty When You Cry • Wake Up Call • Stay With Me • Something to Talk About • Riptide • I Knew You Were Trouble • Rumour Has It • Wrecking Ball • I'm Not the Only One|
|Native Son • Anywhere but Here • Rabbit, Run • The Sound and the Fury • The Consequences of Longing • She's Come Undone • Never Let Me Go • The Heart is a Lonely Hunter • The Death of the Heart • The Corrections • The Sheltering Sky • Atonement|
|Finding Carter: Episodes|